Experimental Measures of Output and Productivity in the Canadian Hospital Sector, 2002 to 2010
In: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Statistics Canada, 2014. "Experimental Measures of Output and Productivity in the Canadian Hospital Sector, 2002 to 2010," The Canadian Productivity Review 2014034e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aizcorbe, Ana & Nestoriak, Nicole, 2011.
"Changing mix of medical care services: Stylized facts and implications for price indexes,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 568-574, May.
- Ana Aizcorbe & Nicole Nestoriak, 2010. "Changing Mix of Medical Care Services: Stylized Facts and Implications for Price Indexes," BEA Working Papers 0064, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2005. "Productivity, Volume 3: Information Technology and the American Growth Resurgence," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 3, number 0262101114, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karmann, Alexander & Roesel, Felix, 2016. "Hospital policy and productivity: Evidence from German states," CEPIE Working Papers 07/16, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Diewert, W. Erwin, 2017. "Productivity Measurement in the Public Sector: Theory and Practice," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2017-1, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Feb 2017.
- repec:exl:2manag:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:93-121 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .