Comment on "In Search of Real Rigidities"
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2010, Volume 25
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12034.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12034||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan L. Willis & Peter J. Klenow, 2007.
"Real Rigidities and Nominal Price Changes,"
2007 Meeting Papers
844, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Bils & Peter J. Klenow & Benjamin A. Malin, 2009.
"Reset Price Inflation and the Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks,"
NBER Working Papers
14787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Bils & Peter J. Klenow & Benjamin A. Malin, 2012. "Reset Price Inflation and the Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 2798-2825, October.
- Pete Klenow & Ben Malin & Mark Bils, 2010. "Reset Price Inflation and the Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks," 2010 Meeting Papers 1079, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Bils & Pete Klenow & Benjamin Malin, 2009. "Reset Price Inflation and the Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks," Discussion Papers 08-041, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Mark Bils & Peter J. Klenow & Benjamin A. Malin, 2009. "Reset price inflation and the impact of monetary policy shocks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2008. "Five Facts about Prices: A Reevaluation of Menu Cost Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1415-1464, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.