Current Developments in the Economics of Regulation
In: Studies in Public Regulation
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
11436.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:11436||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jarrell, Gregg A, 1978. "The Demand for State Regulation of the Electric Utility Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 269-295, October.
- Milton Friedman & Simon Kuznets, 1954. "Income from Independent Professional Practice," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie54-1, October.
- Leffler, Keith B, 1978. "Physician Licensure: Competition and Monopoly in American Medicine," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 165-186, April.
- Theodore E. Keeler, 1972. "Airline Regulation and Market Performance," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(2), pages 399-424, Autumn.
- Kneese, Allen V, 1971. "Environmental Pollution: Economics and Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 153-166, May.
- Milton Friedman & Simon Kuznets, 1954. "The Data on Income from Independent Professional Practice," NBER Chapters,in: Income from Independent Professional Practice, pages 46-62 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crocker, Thomas D, 1971. "Externalities, Property Rights, and Transactions Costs: An Empirical Study," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 451-464, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.