The Data on Income from Independent Professional Practice
In: Income from Independent Professional Practice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel Freije & Andre Potela Souza, 2002. "Earnings Dynamics and Inequality in Venezuela: 1995-1997," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0211, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Denisa Maria Sologon & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2014. "Shaping Earnings Insecurity: Labor Market Policy and Institutional Factors," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 205-232, May.
- Sologon, Denisa Maria & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2009.
"Equalizing or Disequalizing Lifetime Earnings Differentials? Earnings Mobility in the EU: 1994-2001,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Denisa Maria Sologon & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2009. "Equalizing or Disequalizing Lifetime Earnings Differentials?: Earnings Mobility in the EU: 1994-2001," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 251, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Matz Dahlberg & Magnus Gustavsson, 2008.
"Inequality and Crime: Separating the Effects of Permanent and Transitory Income,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(2), pages 129-153, April.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2005. "Inequality and Crime: Separating the Effects of Permanent and Transitory Income," Working Paper Series 2005:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2005. "Inequality and crime: separating the effects of permanent and transitory income," Working Paper Series 2005:19, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Fatih Guvenen & Greg Kaplan & Jae Song & Justin Weidner, 2017. "Lifetime Incomes in the United States over Six Decades," NBER Working Papers 23371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denisa Maria Sologon & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011.
"Shaping earnings instability: labour market policy and institutional factors,"
MERIT Working Papers
077, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- SOLOGON Denisa & O'DONOGHUE Cathal, 2012. "Shaping earnings instability: labour market policy and institutional factors," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-06, LISER.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:641-692 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2373-2437 is not listed on IDEAS
- SOLOGON Denisa & VAN KERM Philippe, 2014. "Earnings dynamics, foreign workers and the stability of inequality trends in Luxembourg 1988-2009," LISER Working Paper Series 2014-03, LISER.
- Sam Peltzman, 1981. "Current Developments in the Economics of Regulation," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Public Regulation, pages 371-384 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:2:p:351-381 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:bushst:v:59:y:2017:i:5:p:690-709 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G., 2011. "Band Spectrum Regressions using Wavelet Analysis," Working Papers 2011:22, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Carl Sanders & Christopher Taber, 2012. "Life-Cycle Wage Growth and Heterogeneous Human Capital," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 399-425, July.
- Lee A. Lillard, 1977. "Estimation of Permanent and Transitory Response Functions in Panels Data: A Dynamic Labor Supply Model," NBER Working Papers 0185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Kinoshita, 2000. "The nature and consequences of lawyers'market regulation in Japan," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 181-193, April.
- Lundborg, Per, 1995. "Job amenity and the incidence of double work," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 273-287, March.
- Orazio Attanasio & Britta Augsburg, 2016. "Subjective Expectations and Income Processes in Rural India," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(331), pages 416-442, July.
- Tomio Kinoshita, 2002. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis Of Enlarging The Japanese Judicial System," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(2), pages 179-192, April.
- Steven G. Medema, 2013. "On Why There Is No Milton Friedman Today: Sui Generis, Sui Temporis," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 10(2), pages 197-204, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.