Thinking Straight About the Taxation of Electronic Commerce: Tax Principles, Compliance Problems, and Nexus
In: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 16
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10864.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10864||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce, Donald & Fox, William F., 2000. "E-Commerce in the Context of Declining State Sales Tax Bases," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 4), pages 1373-90, December.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production: I--Production Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 8-27, March.
- McLure, Charles E. Jr., 2000. "Implementing State Corporate Income Taxes in the Digital Age," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(4), pages 1287-1305, December.
- Charles McLure, 1999. "Electronic Commerce and the State Retail Sales Tax: A Challenge to American Federalism," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(2), pages 193-224, May.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production II: Tax Rules," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 261-278, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.