Measuring Product-Market Integration
In: Topics in Empirical International Economics: A Festschrift in Honor of Robert E. Lipsey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Méjean, Isabelle & Schwellnus, Cyrille, 2009.
"Price convergence in the European Union: Within firms or composition of firms?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-10, June.
- Isabelle Méjean & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2009. "Price Convergence in the European Union: Within Firms or Composition of Firms?," Working Papers hal-00354190, HAL.
- Isabelle Méjean & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2009. "Price Convergence in the European Union: Within Firms or Composition of Firms?," Working Papers 2009-03, CEPII research center.
- Belke Ansgar & Wang Lars, 2006.
"The Degree of Openness to Intra-Regional Trade - Towards Value-Added Based Openness Measures,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 226(2), pages 115-138, April.
- Ansgar Belke & Lars Wang, 2005. "The Degree of Openness to Intra-Regional Trade - Towards Value-Added Based Openness Measures," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 257/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:154-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence Edwards & Neil Rankin, 2016.
"Is Africa integrating? Evidence from product markets,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 266-289, March.
- Lawrence Edwards & Neil Rankin, 2012. "Is Africa Integrating? Evidence from Product Markets," Working Papers 292, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Chen, L. L. & Devereux, J., 2003. "What can US city price data tell us about purchasing power parity?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 213-222, April.
- Jean Guillaume Forand & Vikram Maheshri, 2012. "(De)Regulation and Market Thickness," Working Papers 1202, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi K. & Verboven, Frank, 2005.
"Market integration and convergence to the Law of One Price: evidence from the European car market,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 49-73, January.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Frank Verboven, 2001. "Market Integration and Convergence to the Law of One Price: Evidence from the European Car Market," NBER Working Papers 8402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi & Verboven, Frank, 2001. "Market Integration and Convergence to the Law of One Price: Evidence from the European Car Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2926, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mukunoki, Hiroshi, 2004. "On the optimal external tariff of a free trade area with internal market integration," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 431-448, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.