A Dialogue on the Costs and Benefits of Automatic Stays for Derivatives and Repurchase Agreements
In: Bankruptcy Not Bailout
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Francesca Carapella & Charles Kahn & Antoine Martin & David Mills & Ed Nosal, 2015. "Repos, Fire Sales, and Bankruptcy Policy," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(1), pages 21-31, January.
- Ghamami, Samim & Glasserman, Paul & Young, Hobart, 2020. "Collateralized networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 107496, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sabrina Pellerin & Steven Sabol & John R. Walter, 2013. "mREITs and their risks," Working Paper 13-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Bernd Schwaab, 2013. "Discussion of Bank Funding and Financial Stability," RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Lilley & Mark Manning (ed.),Liquidity and Funding Markets, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2017. "Regulation and structural change in financial systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 11822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Golec, Pascal & Perotti, Enrico, 2017. "Safe assets: a review," Working Paper Series 2035, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hoo:bookch:5-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hostaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.