Distributional and macroeconomic aspects of environmental policy
In: Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2008.
"A Dynamic Analysis Of Protection And Environmental Policy In A Small Trading Developing Country,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Dynamic And Stochastic Approaches To The Environment And Economic Development, chapter 11, pages 189-212
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2002. "A dynamic analysis of protection and environmental policy in a small trading developing country," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 197-209, November.
- Fullerton, Don & Stavins, Robert, 1998. "How Do Economists Really Think About the Environment?," Discussion Papers dp-98-29, Resources For the Future.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Dug Man Lee, 2008.
"Dynamic Environmental Policy In Developing Countries With A Dual Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Dynamic And Stochastic Approaches To The Environment And Economic Development, chapter 10, pages 165-187
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Lee, Dug Man & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2002. "Dynamic environmental policy in developing countries with a dual economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 191-206, May.
- D. Lee & A. Batabyal, "undated". "Dynamic environmental policy in developing countries with a dual economy," Working Papers 2000-29, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Eskeland, Gunnar*Chingying Kong, 1998. "Protecting the environment and the poor - a public goods framework applied to Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1961, The World Bank.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Pasurka, Carl A., 2007. "Environmental production functions and environmental directional distance functions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1055-1066.
- Baranzini, Andrea & Goldemberg, Jose & Speck, Stefan, 2000. "A future for carbon taxes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 395-412, March.
- François Bonnieux & Pierre Rainelli, 1989. "Politiques agricoles et environnement dans les pays riches," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 189(1), pages 65-72.
- Eiadat, Yousef & Kelly, Aidan & Roche, Frank & Eyadat, Hussein, 2008. "Green and competitive? An empirical test of the mediating role of environmental innovation strategy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 131-145, March.
More about this item
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:natchp:1-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.