The role of natural resources in trade models
In: Handbook of International Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1998.
"Open access renewable resources: Trade and trade policy in a two-country model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-209, April.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1996. "Open Access Renewable Resources: Trade and Trade Policy in a Two-CountryModel," NBER Working Papers 5474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siebert, Horst & Rauscher, Michael, 1991. "Neuere Entwicklung der Außenhandelstheorie," Kiel Working Papers 478, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Erwin Bulte & Edward Barbier, 2005.
"Trade and Renewable Resources in a Second Best World: An Overview,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 30(4), pages 423-463, April.
- Bulte, E.H. & Barbier, E., 2005. "Trade and renewable resources in a second best world : An overview," Other publications TiSEM b32c301d-ca5d-47bb-ae5a-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Barbier, Edward B. & Bulte, Erwin H., 2004.
"Introduction to the symposium on trade, renewable resources and biodiversity,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 883-890, September.
- Barbier, E. & Bulte, E.H., 2004. "Introduction to the symposium on trade, renewable resources and biodiversity," Other publications TiSEM 23d4672f-7b59-47f8-b81e-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Henry Thompson, 1994. "Do oil tariffs lower wages?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 191-202, March.
- Osei, Edward & LAPAN, HARVEY E, 1995. "The Generalized H-O Model with Different Natural Resource Intensities," ISU General Staff Papers 199501010800001273, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997.
"International Trade and Open-Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 526-552, August.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1995. "International Trade and Open Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case," NBER Working Papers 5021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osei, Edward, 1994. "Papers on the role of natural resources in international trade," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011499, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1997.
"International trade between consumer and conservationist countries,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 267-297, November.
- James Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "International Trade Between Consumer and Conservationist Countries," NBER Working Papers 6006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Dosi & Matteo Tranchero, 2018. "The Role of Comparative Advantage and Endowments in Structural Transformation," LEM Papers Series 2018/33, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intchp:1-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.