Game and decision theoretic models in ethics
In: Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kranz, Sebastian, 2010. "Moral norms in a partly compliant society," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 255-274, January.
- Karni, Edi & Safra, Zvi, 2000. "An extension of a theorem of von Neumann and Morgenstern with an application to social choice theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 315-327, November.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2001. "A cognitive model of individual well-being," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(2), pages 269-288.
- Arnsperger, Christian, 1996. "Competition, consumerism, and the "Other". A philosophical investigation into the ethics of economic competition," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Grüner, Sven & Fietz, Anica, 2013. "Chancen, Grenzen und Barrieren staatlicher Regulierungspolitik - Eine verhaltensökonomische Betrachtung unter Berücksichtigung des individuellen landwirtschaftlichen Unternehmerverhaltens," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156109, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Christopher Blattman, 2008.
"From Violence to Voting: War and political participation in Uganda,"
HiCN Working Papers
42, Households in Conflict Network.
- Christopher Blattman, 2008. "From Violence to Voting: War and political participation in Uganda," Working Papers 138, Center for Global Development.
- Faravelli, Marco & Man, Priscilla & Walsh, Randall, 2015.
"Mandate and paternalism: A theory of large elections,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 1-23.
- Marco Faravelli & Priscilla Man & Randall Walsh, 2012. "Mandate and Paternalism: A Theory of Large Elections," Discussion Papers Series 474, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Matthew C. Weinzierl, 2016. "A Welfarist Role for Nonwelfarist Rules: An example with envy," Harvard Business School Working Papers 17-021, Harvard Business School, revised Jul 2017.
- Encarnación Algaba & Jesús Mario Bilbao & Julio R. Fernández, 2005. "El poder de las naciones en la Unión Europea," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/26, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Timothy J. Feddersen, 2004. "Rational Choice Theory and the Paradox of Not Voting," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 99-112, Winter.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Keiding, Hans, 2005. "Rawlsian maximin, Dutch books, and non-additive expected utility," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 239-251, November.
- Jonathan Klick & Francesco Parisi, 2003. "The Disunity of Unanimity," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 83-94, June.
- Rubinchik-Pessach, Anna, 2005. "Can decentralization be beneficial?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(7), pages 1231-1249, July.
More about this item
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamchp:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .