The Exercise of Market Power in Laboratory Experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Holt, Charles A, 1989. "The Exercise of Market Power in Laboratory Experiments," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 107-130, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Bradley Ruffle, 2006. "Buyer Concentration As A Source Of Countervailing Power: Evidence From Experimental Posted-Offer Markets," Departmental Working Papers 2006-12, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Céline Jullien & Stephen Rassenti & Abel Winn, 2008.
"Demande active sur les marchés électriques : une analyse expérimentale de l'efficacité du mécanisme de retrait de capacités demandées,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 61-76.
- Abel Winn & Stephen Rassenti & Céline Jullien, 2008. "Demande active sur les marchés électriques : une analyse expérimentale de l'efficacité du mécanisme de retrait de capacités demandées," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 182(1), pages 61-76.
- Lynne Kiesling & Bart Wilson, 2007. "An experimental analysis of the effects of automated mitigation procedures on investment and prices in wholesale electricity markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 313-334, June.
- Rimvydas Baltaduonis, 2007. "An Experimental Study of Complex-Offer Auctions: Payment Cost Minimization vs. Offer Cost Minimization," Working papers 2007-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Marks, Ulf G. & Albers, Sönke, 1995. "Experiments in competitive product positioning: An equilibrium analysis," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 364, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Bradley Ruffle, 2002. "Buyer Countervailing Power versus Monopoly Power: Evidence from Experimental Posted-Offer Markets," Economics Papers 2002-W14, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Dormady, Noah C., 2014. "Carbon auctions, energy markets & market power: An experimental analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 468-482.
- Rimvydas Baltaduonis, 2007. "Simple-Offer vs. Complex-Offer Auctions in Deregulated Electricity Markets," Working papers 2007-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Davis, Douglas D. & Wilson, Bart J., 2008.
"Strategic buyers, horizontal mergers and synergies: An experimental investigation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 643-661, May.
- Douglas D. Davis & Bart J. Wilson, 2006. "Strategic Buyers, Horizontal Mergers and Synergies: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 0601, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:372-396 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douglas D. Davis & Charles A. Holt, 1996. "Markets with posted prices: recent results from the laboratory," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(3), pages 291-320, September.
- Bart Wilson, 1998. "What Collusion? Unilateral Market Power as a Catalyst for Countercyclical Markups," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 1(2), pages 133-145, September.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Bradley Ruffle, 2006. "The Strategies Behind Their Actions: A Method To Infer Repeated-Game Strategies And An Application To Buyer Behavior," Departmental Working Papers 2005-04, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Puzzello, Daniela, 2008.
"Tie-breaking rules and divisibility in experimental duopoly markets,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 164-179, July.
- Puzzello, Daniela, 2006. "Tie-Breaking Rules and Divisibility in Experimental Duopoly Markets," MPRA Paper 6453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puzzello, Daniela, 2007. "Tie-Breaking Rules and Divisibility in Experimental Duopoly Markets," MPRA Paper 6436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Andrew Smyth, 2017. "Testing the Boundaries of the Double Auction," Discussion Papers dp17-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Dormady, Noah C., 2013. "Market power in cap-and-trade auctions: A Monte Carlo approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 788-797.
More about this item
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:expchp:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780444826428 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.