Long-run equilibrium exchange rate notions in monetary policy strategies: the case of the Czech National Bank
In: Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Ahearne & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2006. "The Euro: only for the agile," Policy Briefs 42, Bruegel.
- Dellas, Harris & Tavlas, George S., 2009. "An optimum-currency-area odyssey," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, pages 1117-1137.
- Maurizio Michael Habib & Mark Joy, 2010. "Foreign-currency bonds: currency choice and the role of uncovered and covered interest parity," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(8), pages 601-626.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Guarín & José Fernando Moreno & Hernando Vargas, 2014.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship between US and Colombian Long-Term Sovereign Bond Yields,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 32(74), pages 68-86, June.
- Michal Skorepa & Mojmír Hampl, 2014. "Evolution of the Czech National Bank's holdings of foreign exchange reserves," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The transmission of unconventional monetary policy to the emerging markets, volume 78, pages 159-169 Bank for International Settlements.
- Alexander Guarín & José Fernando Moreno & Hernando Vargas, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship between US and Colombian Long-Term Sovereign Bond Yields?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011311, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Alexander Guarín & José Fernando Moreno & Hernando Vargas, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship between US and Colombian Long-Term Sovereign Bond Yields," Borradores de Economia 822, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:57-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .