|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Central Bank of the Russian FederationMoscow, Russia
(7 495) 771 91 00
(7 495) 621 64 65
12 Neglinnaya Street, Moscow, 107016
RePEc:edi:cbrgvru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Aleksei Kiselev & Aleksandra Zhivaykina, 2019. "The role of global relative price changes in international comovement of inflation," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps53, Bank of Russia.
- Zhivaikina, A. & Peresetsky, A., 2017. "Russian Bank Credit Ratings and Bank License Withdrawal 2012-2016," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 49-80.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Zhivaikina, A. & Peresetsky, A., 2017.
"Russian Bank Credit Ratings and Bank License Withdrawal 2012-2016,"
Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 49-80.
- Lev Fomin, 2019. "Do Higher Interest Rates on Loans and Deposits and Advertising Spending Cuts Forecast Bank Failures? Evidence from Russia," Russian Journal of Money and Finance, Bank of Russia, vol. 78(2), pages 94-112, June.
- D. Bidzhoyan S. & Д. Биджоян С., 2018. "Модель Оценки Вероятности Отзыва Лицензии У Российского Банка // Model For Assessing The Probability Of Revocation Of A License From The Russian Bank," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 22(2), pages 26-37.
- Mamonov, M., 2020. "Price interactions in the credit market and banks instability over the crisis and non-crisis periods in the Russian economy," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 65-110.
- Denis Shibitov & Mariam Mamedli, 2019. "The finer points of model comparison in machine learning: forecasting based on russian banks’ data," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps43, Bank of Russia.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2020-01-06. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2020-01-06. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2020-01-06. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2020-01-06. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2020-01-06. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aleksandra Zhivaykina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.