Report NEP-OPM-2020-01-06This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Novy, Dennis & Chen, Natalie & Chung, Wanyu, 2019. "Vehicle currency pricing and exchange rate pass-through," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102748, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Klein, Mathias & Linnemann, Ludger, 2019. "Tax and spending shocks in the open economy: are the deficits twins?," Working Paper Series 377, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Mario Alloza & Jesús Gonzalo & Carlos Sanz, 2019. "Dynamic effects of persistent shocks," Working Papers 1944, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Aghababaei, Mohammad Ebrahim, 2019. "General Equilibrium Resource Elasticity in an Open Resource-Abundant Economy," MPRA Paper 97851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Gersbach & Jean-Charles Rochet & Martin Scheffel, 2019. "Financial Intermediation, Capital Accumulation and Crisis Recovery," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-62, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Okan Eren & Gulnihal Tuzun, 2019. "Cyclically Adjusted Current Account Balance of Turkey," Working Papers 1934, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Alessandro Rebucci & Chang Ma, 2019. "Capital Controls: A Survey of the New Literature," NBER Working Papers 26558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hui Tong & Shang-Jin Wei, 2019. "Endogenous Corporate Leverage Response to a Safer Macro Environment: The Case of Foreign Exchange Reserve Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 26545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aleksei Kiselev & Aleksandra Zhivaykina, 2019. "The role of global relative price changes in international comovement of inflation," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps53, Bank of Russia.