|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institut für Makroökonomie und Wirtschaftspolitik Hamburg, Germany
: +49 (0)40 42838-4674
+49 (0)40 42838-5546
Von-Melle-Park 5 D-20146 Hamburg
RePEc:edi:imhamde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Zhou, Siwen, 2019. "Assessing the Macroeconomic Impact of the ECB’s Asset Purchase Programme in a Dynamic Nelson–Siegel Modelling Framework," MPRA Paper 92530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Siwen, 2018. "Exploring the Driving Forces of the Bitcoin Exchange Rate Dynamics: An EGARCH Approach," MPRA Paper 89445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Siwen, 2018. "Measuring the Signaling Effect of the ECB’s Asset Purchase Programme at the Effective Lower Bound," MPRA Paper 87084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2018-10-01 2018-11-12 2019-03-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (3) 2018-10-01 2018-11-12 2019-03-11. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2018-10-01 2019-03-11. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2018-10-01 2019-03-11. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2018-11-12. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Siwen Zhou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.