Report NEP-PAY-2018-11-12This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zvezdin Besarabov & Todor Kolev, 2018. "Predicting digital asset market based on blockchain activity data," Papers 1810.06696, arXiv.org.
- Resul Da? & Gurkan Tuna, 2018. "A simple application for network stegonagraphy," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8208458, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Palloni, G. & Aker, J. & Gilligan, D. & Hidrobo, M. & Ledlie, N., 2018. "Paying for Digital Information: Assessing Farmers Willingness to Pay for a Digital Agriculture and Nutrition Service in Ghana," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277451, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marcello Basili & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2018. "Platform-mediated reputation systems in the sharing economy and incentives to provide service quality: the case of ridesharing services," Department of Economics University of Siena 787, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Gurkan Tuna & Resul Da?, 2018. "Mobile application for diabetes follow-up and analysis," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8208457, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Geraci, Andrea & Nardotto, Mattia & Reggiani, Tommaso G. & Sabatini, Fabio, 2018. "Broadband Internet and Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 11855, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mattila, Juri & Seppälä, Timo & Lähteenmäki, Ilkka, 2018. "Who Holds the Reins? – Banks in the Crossfire of Global Platforms," ETLA Reports 86, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Constantino Hevia & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2017. "Monitoring Money for Price Stability," Department of Economics Working Papers wp2017_02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Marcel Boyer, 2018. "The Three-Legged Stool of Value of Copyrighted Music: Hertzian Radio, SiriusXM, and Spotify (The Working Paper Version – v2)," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-32, CIRANO.
- Tjaden, Jasper & Schwemmer, Carsten & Khadjavi, Menusch, 2018. "Ride with Me - Ethnic Discrimination, Social Markets and the Sharing Economy," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181507, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Zhou, Siwen, 2018. "Exploring the Driving Forces of the Bitcoin Exchange Rate Dynamics: An EGARCH Approach," MPRA Paper 89445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcel Boyer, 2018. "The Competitive Market Value of Copyright in Music: A Digital Gordian Knot (The Working Paper Version – v2)," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-30, CIRANO.
- Debasis Mitra & Abhinav Sridhar, 2018. "The Case for Formation of ISP-Content Providers Consortiums by Nash Bargaining for Internet Content Delivery," Papers 1810.10660, arXiv.org.
- Atulan Guha, 2018. "Digital Divide in India: A District Level Study," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6509768, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- David Byrne & Carol Corrado & Daniel E. Sichel, 2018. "The Rise of Cloud Computing: Minding Your P’s, Q’s and K’s," NBER Working Papers 25188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iñiguez, David & Ortega, Raquel & Rivero, Alejandro & Velilla, Jorge, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and social networks in Spain," MPRA Paper 89652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:jbs:altfin:2017-04-20-global-cryptocurrency-benchmarking-study is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liu, M. & Huang, J. & Zhang, Q. & Gao, S., 2018. "What drive the development of e-commerce in rural China--- the empirical evidence from the emergence of Taobao Villages," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277531, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Li-Chiou Chen, 2018. "So Ugly! User Experience of LINE?s Ugly e-Stickers," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8208882, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- He, Chen, 2018. "Essays on the role and effects of advertising," Other publications TiSEM 47a3272a-54f1-4a90-9714-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- François Fulconis & Bernd Philipp, 2018. "Le packaging dans le commerce électronique : une expérience consommateur à enrichir," Post-Print hal-01854062, HAL.
- Audrey Morgand, 2018. "Pourquoi prendre le risque de la déviance ? Cas de comportements organisationnels face à une technologie Réseau," Post-Print hal-01894936, HAL.
- Evers, Maren & Krzywdzinski, Martin & Pfeiffer, Sabine, 2018. "Designing wearables for use in the workplace: The role of solution developers," Discussion Papers, Research Group Globalization, Work, and Production SP III 2018-301, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Item repec:jbs:altfin:2018-10-26-conceptualising-dlt-systems is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Birg, Laura, 2018. "Cross-border or Online - Tax Competition with Mobile Consumers under Destination and Origin Principle," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181645, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lema, Rasmus & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2018. "Innovation in Global Value Chains," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sarah G. Forrestal & Angela Valdovinos D'Angelo & Lisa Klein Vogel, "undated". "Considerations for and Lessons Learned from Online, Synchronous Focus Groups," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 1d5e17309e16443d9ea9a9b05, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jakab, Zoltan & Kumhof, Michael, 2018. "Banks are not intermediaries of loanable funds — facts, theory and evidence," Bank of England working papers 761, Bank of England.
- Gillessen, Michelle & Khabyuk, Olexiy, "undated".
"Die Digitalisierung der Außenwerbung: Eine empirische Untersuchung der innermenschlichen Wahrnehmungsprozesse am Beispiel digitaler City-Light-Poster (DCLP)
[The Digitalisation of the Out-of-home A," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics 43, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Liberini, Federica & Redoano, Michela & Russo, Antonio & Cuevas, Angel & Cuevas, Ruben, 2018. "Politics in the Facebook Era Evidence from the 2016 US Presidential Elections," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1181, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Liberini, Federica & Redoano, Michela & Russo, Antonio & Cuevas, Angel & Cuevas, Ruben, 2018. "Politics in the Facebook Era Evidence from the 2016 US Presidential Elections," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 389, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).