Report NEP-EEC-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhou, Siwen, 2019. "Assessing the Macroeconomic Impact of the ECB’s Asset Purchase Programme in a Dynamic Nelson–Siegel Modelling Framework," MPRA Paper 92530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Anderton & Benedetta Di Lupidio, 2019. "Effects of labour and product market regulation on worker flows: Evidence for the euro area using micro data," Discussion Papers 2019-01, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bergant, Katharina & Fidora, Michael & Schmitz, Martin, 2018. "International capital flows at the security level – evidence from the ECB’s asset purchase programme," ECMI Papers 13926, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Tracey, Belinda, 2019. "The real effects of zombie lending in Europe," Bank of England working papers 783, Bank of England.
- Gallegati, Mauro & Giammetti, Raffaele & Russo, Alberto, 2019. "Key sectors in Input-Output Production Networks: an application to Brexit," MPRA Paper 92559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasmus Fatum & Naoko Hara & Yohei Yamamoto, 2019. "Negative Interest Rate Policy and the Influence of Macroeconomic News on Yields," IMES Discussion Paper Series 19-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Cantore, Cristiano & Ferroni, Filippo & León-Ledesma, Miguel, 2019. "The Missing Link: Monetary Policy and The Labor Share," CEPR Discussion Papers 13551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabrizio Antenucci & Matteo Deleidi & Walter Paternesi Meloni, 2019. "Demand and Supply-side Drivers of Labour Productivity Growth: an empirical assessment for G7 countries," Working Papers 0042, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Boneva, Lena & Elliott, David & Kaminska, Iryna & Linton, Oliver & McLaren, Nick & Morley, Ben, 2019. "The impact of corporate QE on liquidity: evidence from the UK," Bank of England working papers 782, Bank of England, revised 23 Jul 2020.
- María C. Latorre & Zoryana Olekseyuk & Hidemichi Yonezawa & Sherman Robinson, 2019. "Brexit: Everyone Loses, but Britain Loses the Most," Working Paper Series WP19-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Belin, Matej & Hanousek, Jan, 2019. "Which Sanctions Matter? Analysis of the EU/Russian Sanctions of 2014," CEPR Discussion Papers 13549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Coveri & Mario Pianta, 2019. "The Structural Dynamics of Income Distribution:Technology, Wages and Profits," Working Papers 1901, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2019.
- Tito Boeri & Andrea Ichino & Enrico Moretti & Johanna Posch, 2019. "Wage Equalization and Regional Misallocation: Evidence from Italian and German Provinces," NBER Working Papers 25612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco, 2019. "Effects of Austerity: Expenditure- and Tax-based Approaches," CEPR Discussion Papers 13565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.