|Odette School of Business, University of Windsor 401 Sunset Ave, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, N9B 3P4|
Odette School of Business Windsor, Canada
University of Windsor
RePEc:edi:sbwinca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Purda, Lynnette & Sonmez, Fatma & Zhong, Ligang, 2015. "Financial institution credit assessment and implications for portfolio managers," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 148-166.
- Kee-Hong Bae & Lynnette Purda & Michael Welker & Ligang Zhong, 2013. "Credit rating initiation and accounting quality for emerging-market firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 44(3), pages 216-234, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kee-Hong Bae & Lynnette Purda & Michael Welker & Ligang Zhong, 2013.
"Credit rating initiation and accounting quality for emerging-market firms,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 44(3), pages 216-234, April.
- Bereskin, Frederick L. & Kim, Bushik & Oh, Frederick Dongchuhl, 2015. "Do credit rating concerns lead to better corporate governance? Evidence from Korea," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PB), pages 592-608.
- Thomas J Boulton & Scott B Smart & Chad J Zutter, 2017. "Conservatism and international IPO underpricing," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(6), pages 763-785, August.
- Prüfer, J.O., 2014. "Trusting Privacy in the Cloud," Discussion Paper 2014-073, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ligang Zhong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.