George Pengfei Zhang
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Fan, Ruguo & Luo, Ming & Zhang, Pengfei, 2016. "A study on evolution of energy intensity in China with heterogeneity and rebound effect," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 159-169.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fan, Ruguo & Luo, Ming & Zhang, Pengfei, 2016.
"A study on evolution of energy intensity in China with heterogeneity and rebound effect,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 159-169.
- Wen, Xiaoqian & Bouri, Elie & Roubaud, David, 2018. "Does oil product pricing reform increase returns and uncertainty in the Chinese stock market?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 23-30.
- Hongyun Han & Shu Wu, 2018. "Structural Change and Its Impact on the Energy Intensity of Agricultural Sector in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-23, December.
- Pappas, Dimitrios & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Guan, Dabo & Ioannidis, Alexis, 2018. "Energy and carbon intensity: A study on the cross-country industrial shift from China to India and SE Asia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 225(C), pages 183-194.
- Safarzadeh, Soroush & Rasti-Barzoki, Morteza & Hejazi, Seyed Reza, 2020. "A review of optimal energy policy instruments on industrial energy efficiency programs, rebound effects, and government policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- Min Zhou & Teng Wang & Liang Yan & Xiong-Biao Xie, 2018. "Has Economic Competition Improved China’s Provincial Energy Ecological Efficiency under Fiscal Decentralization?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Peng, Hua-Rong & Su, Bin, 2017. "Energy rebound effect in China's Industry: An aggregate and disaggregate analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 199-208.
- Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang, 2017. "An application of a double bootstrap to investigate the effects of technological progress on total-factor energy consumption performance in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 575-585.
- Ai, Hongshan & Wu, Xiaofei & Li, Ke, 2020. "Differentiated effects of diversified technological sources on China's electricity consumption: Evidence from the perspective of rebound effect," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Jing Lin & Boqiang Lin, 2016. "How Much CO 2 Emissions Can Be Reduced in China’s Heating Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-16, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, George Pengfei Zhang
(张鹏飞) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.