Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät Freiburg, Germany
RePEc:edi:wffrede (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Raffelhüschen, Bernd & Rudolph, Karen & Will, Sebastian, 2021. "Ehrbare Staaten? Update 2021: Die Nachhaltigkeit der öffentlichen Finanzen in Europa," Argumente zur Marktwirtschaft und Politik 160, Stiftung Marktwirtschaft / The Market Economy Foundation, Berlin.
- Sebastian Will, 2021. "Interest Rates and Real Estate Markets: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," ERES eres2021_223, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sebastian Will & Timon Renz, 2021.
"In Debt but Still Happy? Examining the Relationship between Homeownership and Life Satisfaction,"
eres2021_89, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sebastian Will & Timon Renz, 2022. "In Debt but Still Happy? – Examining the Relationship Between Homeownership and Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1164, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (3) 2021-09-13 2021-09-13 2022-06-27. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (2) 2021-09-13 2022-06-27. Author is listed
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (2) 2021-09-13 2021-09-13. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2021-09-13. Author is listed
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2022-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2022-06-27. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sebastian Will should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.