Marzenna Anna Weresa
Instytut Gospodarki Światowej Warszawa, Poland
Szkoła Główna Handlowa w Warszawie
: 48 22 564 93 70
+ (48)(22) 49 53 12
ul. Rakowiecka 24, bud. A, 02-551 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:igsghpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Marzenna Weresa, 2001. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Poland's Trade with the European Union," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 71-83.
- Weresa, Marzenna Anna & Karbowski, Adam & Kowalski, Arkadiusz & Lachowicz, Marek & Lewandowska, Małgorzata & Mackiewicz, Marta & Napiórkowski, Tomasz & Rószkiewicz, Małgorzata, 2018. "Strengthening the knowledge base for innovation in the European Union," EconStor Books, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 182399, September.
- Karbowski, Adam & Weresa, Marzenna Anna & Rapacki, Ryszard & Próchniak, Mariusz & Graca-Gelert, Patrycja & Radło, Jan & Napiórkowski, Tomasz & Czerniak, Adam & Sum, Katarzyna & Maszczyk, Piotr & Macki, 2017. "Poland. Competitiveness Report 2017. Internationalization and Poland's Competitive Position," EconStor Books, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 182457, September.
- Marzenna Anna Weresa (ed.), 2014. "Innovation, Human Capital and Trade Competitiveness," Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management, Springer, edition 127, number 978-3-319-02072-3, September.
- Oskar Kowalewski & Marzenna A. Weresa, 2008. "The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in the Economy," Books, Rainer Hampp Verlag, edition 1, number 9783866183070, Enero-Jun.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marzenna Weresa, 2001.
"The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Poland's Trade with the European Union,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 71-83.
- Robert Kelm, 2016. "Eksport, import i kurs złotego: 2000−2014," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 47(6), pages 585-620.
- Wojciech Zysk & Sławomir Śmiech, 2014. "The Influence of Foreign Direct Investment on Foreign Trade in the Visegrad Countries from 2001 to 2011," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship of the Faculty of Economics and International Relations at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 2(3), pages 7-18.
- Oskar Kowalewski & Marzenna A. Weresa, 2008.
"The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in the Economy,"
Rainer Hampp Verlag,
edition 1, number 9783866183070, Enero-Jun.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Tokunaga, Masahiro, 2013. "Spillover versus Ownership: A Meta-Analysis of Transition Literature," RRC Working Paper Series 42, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Tokunaga, Masahiro, 2016. "Technology transfer and spillovers from FDI in transition economies: A meta-analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 1086-1114.
- Roland Bardy & Stephen Drew & Tumenta Kennedy, 2012. "Foreign Investment and Ethics: How to Contribute to Social Responsibility by Doing Business in Less-Developed Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 267-282, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marzenna Anna Weresa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.