|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2008 Department of Economics; Kansas State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Macomb, Illinois (United States)
Western Illinois University
RePEc:edi:dewiuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Sanders, Shane & Walia, Bhavneet, 2012. "Shirking and “choking” under incentive-based pressure: A behavioral economic theory of performance production," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 363-366.
- James F. Ragan & Bhavneet Walia, 2010.
"Differences in Student Evaluations of Principles and Other Economics Courses and the Allocation of Faculty across Courses,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 335-352, September.
RePEc:uwe:journl:v:5:y:2010:i:1:p:30-33 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sanders, Shane & Walia, Bhavneet, 2012.
"Shirking and “choking” under incentive-based pressure: A behavioral economic theory of performance production,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 363-366.
- Nicolas Houy & Jean-Philippe Nicolaï & Marie Claire Villeval, 2017. "Always doing your best? Effort and performance in dynamic settings," Working Papers 1736, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Essl, Andrea & Jaussi, Stefanie, 2017. "Choking under time pressure: The influence of deadline-dependent bonus and malus incentive schemes on performance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 127-137.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bhavneet Walia should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.