|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Pénzügyek Tanszék Budapest, Hungary
Gazdaság- és Társadalomtudományi Kar
Budapesti Műszaki és Gazdaságtudományi Egyetem
RePEc:edi:ptbmehu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Vértesy, László, 2018. "A lakhatás megfizethetősége: lakbérek és albérletpiac [Affordability of housing: rentals and apartment market]," MPRA Paper 90292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vértesy, László, 2018. "A kis- és középvállalati szektor Magyarországon [The small and medium enterprise sector in Hungary]," MPRA Paper 90066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vértesy, László, 2018. "A nyugdíjrendszer helyzete és finanszírozhatósága [The situation and the financial viability of the pension system]," MPRA Paper 90399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vértesy, László, 2018. "A multinacionális vállalatok szerepe a gazdaságban és a munkaerőpiacon [The Role of Multinational Companies in the Economy and the Labor Market]," MPRA Paper 90262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vértesy, László, 2017. "Constitutional Bases of Public Finances in the Central and Eastern European Countries," MPRA Paper 88185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vértesy, László, 2016. "Sustainability Challenges of the European Society and Higher Education," MPRA Paper 88645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vértesy, László, 2009. "A hitel-kölcsön, a lízing és a faktoring ügyletek nemzetközi szabályai [The International Rules of Crediting-Lending, Leasing and Factoring Transactions]," MPRA Paper 88178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vértesy, László, 2008. "Man’s registered debts," MPRA Paper 87970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elvira Böcskei & András Bethlendi & László Vértesy, 2020. "The Accounting and LegalIssues of Capital Reserve, with Particular Emphasis on CapitalIncrease by Share Premium," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 65(2), pages 225-244.
- Zsuzsanna Szalay & LÃ¡szlÃ³ VÃ©rtesy & Zsuzsanna NovÃ¡k, 2020. "Strengthening the Small and Medium Enterprise Sector by Switching to Bills and Notes," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 65(3), pages 411-429.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vértesy, László, 2008.
"Man’s registered debts,"
87970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiesenthal, Tobias & Condeço-Melhorado, Ana & Leduc, Guillaume, 2015. "Innovation in the European transport sector: A review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 86-93.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (4) 2018-12-17 2018-12-17 2018-12-24 2018-12-24
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2018-08-20 2018-12-17
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2018-08-20
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2018-12-24
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2018-12-24
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2018-08-20
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2018-08-20
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2018-12-24
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Laszlo Vertesy
(Laszlo Vertesy) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.