Report NEP-ACC-2018-08-20This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca David Opromolla & Filomena Garcia & Andrea Vezzulli & Rafael Marques, 2018. "The effects of official and unofficial information on tax compliance," Working Papers w201809, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Bierbrauer, Felix & Boyer, Pierre, 2018. "Politically feasible reforms of non-linear tax systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 13059, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joel Slemrod, 2018. "Tax Compliance and Enforcement," NBER Working Papers 24799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabien Candau & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2017. "Corporate Income Tax as a Genuine own Resource," Working Papers hal-01847937, HAL.
- Jennifer Koncz-Bruner & Dylan Rassier & Fatih Guvenen & Kim Ruhl, 2018. "FDI Return Differentials: An Explanation Based on Offshore Profit Shifting," 2018 Meeting Papers 618, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vértesy, László, 2017. "Constitutional Bases of Public Finances in the Central and Eastern European Countries," MPRA Paper 88185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diana Dorobantu & Yahia Salhi & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2018. "Modelling net carrying amount of shares for market consistent valuation of life insurance liabilities," Working Papers hal-01840057, HAL.
- Fabian Gaessler & Bronwyn H. Hall & Dietmar Harhoff, 2018. "Should There Be Lower Taxes on Patent Income?," NBER Working Papers 24843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia Gabrieli & Claire Labonne, 2018. "Bad Sovereign or Bad Balance Sheets? Euro Interbank Market Fragmentation and Monetary Policy, 2011-2015," Working papers 687, Banque de France.
- Kumacheva, Suriya Sh. & Gubar, Elena A. & Zhitkova, Ekaterina M. & Kurnosykh, Zlata & Skovorodina, Tatiana, 2017. "Modelling of Information Spreading in the Population of Taxpayers: Evolutionary Approach," Conference Papers 10455, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.