|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Research Laboratory for Institutional Analysis of Economic Reforms Moscow, Russia
Centre for Institutional Studies
National Research University Higher School of Economics
+7 (495) 772-95-90*2282
+7 (495) 621-56-32
Pokrovsky boulevard, 11, Moscow, 109028
RePEc:edi:irhseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Narciso, Gaia & Severgnini, Battista & Vardanyan, Gayane, 2018.
"The long-run impact of historical shocks on the decision to migrate: Evidence from the Irish Migration,"
187690, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Gaia Narciso & Battista Severgnini & Gayane Vardanyan, 2020. "The long-run impact of historical shocks on the decision to migrate: Evidence from the Irish Migration," Trinity Economics Papers tep0220, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Gaia Narciso & Battista Severgnini & Gayane Vardanyan, 2020. "The long-run impact of historical shocks on the decision to migrate: Evidence from the Irish Migration," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 2003, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (2) 2018-12-24 2020-10-12. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2018-12-24 2020-10-12. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2018-12-24 2020-10-12. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2020-10-12. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2018-12-24. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gayane Vardanyan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.