Laboratul de SolidaritateBucuresşti, Romania
RePEc:edi:solidro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Philippe Bance & Malika Ahmed Zaïd-Chertouk & Juan Fernando Álvarez & Cristina Barna & Pierre Bauby & Manuel Belo Moreira & Jean-Claude Boual & Monique Combes-Joret & Pascal Glemain & Miguel Gordo & A, 2018. "Providing Public Goods and Commons. Towards Coproduction and New Forms of Governance for a Revival of Public Action [Offrir des biens publics et des communs. Vers la coproduction et de nouvelles fo," Post-Print halshs-01964961, HAL.
- Cristina BARNA & Ancuta VAMEsU, 2015. "Credit Unions in Romania – a strong social enterprise model to combat financial exclusion and over indebtedness," CIRIEC Working Papers 1511, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Cristina BARNA & Ancuta VAMEsU, 2014. "Reviving Social Economy in Romania – between emerging social enterprises in all sectors, surviving communist coops, and subsidiaries of globalization actors," CIRIEC Working Papers 1407, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Vamesu, Ancuta & Barna, Cristina, 2017. "Romanian Credit Unions - self-organising for financial education and inclusion," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 13(1), pages 81-94, JUNE.
- Ancu?a VAME?U & Cristina BARNA & Irina OPINCARU, 2018. "From public ownership back to commons. Lessons learnt from the Romanian experience in the forest sector," CIRIEC Studies Series, in: Philippe BANCE & CIRIEC (ed.),Providing public goods and commons. Towards coproduction and new forms of governance for a revival of public action, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 55-74, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Philippe Bance & Malika Ahmed Zaïd-Chertouk & Juan Fernando Álvarez & Cristina Barna & Pierre Bauby & Manuel Belo Moreira & Jean-Claude Boual & Monique Combes-Joret & Pascal Glemain & Miguel Gordo & A, 2018.
"Providing Public Goods and Commons. Towards Coproduction and New Forms of Governance for a Revival of Public Action [Offrir des biens publics et des communs. Vers la coproduction et de nouvelles fo,"
- Andrea Salustri, 2019. "The UN 2030 Agenda and Social and Solidarity Economy: toward a structural change?," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 18(2), pages 104-117, December.
- Andrea Salustri, 2020. "Ricerca spaziale e sviluppo regionale: quali relazioni?," Public Finance Research Papers 42, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DSGE, Sapienza University of Rome.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ancuta Vamesu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.