Report NEP-TRA-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolova, Milena & Roman, Monica & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2015. "Left Behind but Doing Good? Civic Engagement in Two Post-Socialist Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 10990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kornai, János, 2015. "Hungary's U-Turn," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2015/21, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Marcin Faldzinski & Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Tomas Meluzin & Marek Zineker, 2015. "Analiza powiazan pomiedzy rynkami kapitalowymi wybranych krajow grupy wyszehradzkiej," Working Papers 167/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Dec 2015.
- Anto BAJO & Marko PRIMORAC, 2015. "Major Public Enterprises in Croatia," CIRIEC Working Papers 1509, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Armando Barrientos & Alma Kudebayeva, 2015. "Social transfers and women’s labour supply in Kyrgyzstan," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 21515, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Ian Brand-Weiner & Francesca Francavilla, 2015. "Income mobility in times of economic growth: The case of Viet Nam," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 328, OECD Publishing.
- John Gibson & Chao Li, 2015. "The Erroneous Use of China's Population and per capita Data:A Structured Review and Critical Test," Working Papers in Economics 15/14, University of Waikato.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Bo Tang, 2015. "Exchange Rate Changes and Stock Returns in China: A Markov Switching SVAR Approach," Working Papers 2015024, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Bogomyagkova, Olga, 2015. "Оценка Функционирования Механизма Региональных Финансов Омской Области [Evaluate the functioning of mechanisms for regional finance Omsk region]," MPRA Paper 68419, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Dec 2015.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2015. "Производительность Труда В Отраслях Обрабатывающей Промышленности России: Динамика И Межстрановые Сопоставления [Labor productivity in Russian manufacturing industries: dynamics and international c," MPRA Paper 68407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yatang Lin & Yu Qin & Zhuan Zie, 2015. "International Technology Transfer and Domestic Innovation: Evidence from the High-Speed Rail Sector in China," CEP Discussion Papers dp1393, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Huijie Yan, 2015. "The Integration of Energy, Environment and Health Policies in China: A Review," AMSE Working Papers 1548, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 10 Nov 2015.
- Kai Du & Andrew C. Worthington & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2015. "The dynamic relationship between bank asset diversification and efficiency: Evidence from the Chinese banking sector," CEPA Working Papers Series WP122015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2015. "Sources of energy productivity change in China during 1997-2012: A decomposition analysis based on the Luenberger productivity indicator," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 86, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Cristina BARNA & Ancuta VAMEsU, 2015. "Credit Unions in Romania – a strong social enterprise model to combat financial exclusion and over indebtedness," CIRIEC Working Papers 1511, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Luo,Xubei & Zhu,Nong, 2015. "Hub-periphery development pattern and inclusive growth : case study of Guangdong province," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7509, The World Bank.
- Damien Cubizol, 2015. "Unbalanced credit distribution in emerging economies and FDI," Working Papers 1532, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.