Report NEP-MFD-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Korankye Danso, Jeffrey & Appau, Samuelson, 2015. "Microcredit and Poverty Reduction in Bangladesh: Beyond Publication Bias, Does Genuine Effect Exist?," EconStor Preprints 123722, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Korankye Danso, Jeffrey & Nyatefe, Elikem, 2015. "Microfinance Institution Performance: Does the Macro-economy matter?," EconStor Preprints 123724, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Yaya KOLOMA & Zaka RATSIMALAHELO, 2015. "Jeunes, Acces Au Microcredit Et Performance Des Microentreprises : Une Evidence Au Mali," Working Papers 2015-15, CRESE.
- ABEBE, Girum & TEKLE, Biruk & MANO, Yukichi, 2015. "Changing saving and investment behavior: the impact of financial literacy training and reminders on micro-businesses," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-15, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- HÃ©ctor Alberto Botello PeÃ±aloza, 2015. "Determinantes del acceso al crÃ©dito de las PYMES en Colombia," Ensayos de EconomÃa 014148, Universidad Nacional de Colombia Sede MedellÃn.
- Cristina BARNA & Ancuta VAMEsU, 2015. "Credit Unions in Romania – a strong social enterprise model to combat financial exclusion and over indebtedness," CIRIEC Working Papers 1511, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.