Report NEP-HME-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo D'Ippoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Lipka, 2014. "Do economists need virtues?," ICER Working Papers 06-2014, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Item repec:cvh:coecwp:1610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc Nikitin, 2014. "Can Aristotle Help Us Specify the Very Nature of Management Problem?," Working Papers halshs-01015082, HAL.
- ARATA Yoshiyuki, 2014. "Firm Growth and Laplace Distribution: The importance of large jumps," Discussion papers 14033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Belik, Ivan, 2014. "The Analysis of Split Graphs in Social Networks Based on the K-Cardinality Assignment Problem," Discussion Papers 2014/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2014. "Corporate governance in Islamic Finance: Basic concepts and issues," MPRA Paper 56872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Géraldine Thiry & Philippe Roman, 2014. "The Inclusive Wealth Index. A Sustainability Indicator, Really?," Working Papers halshs-01011250, HAL.
- Jérôme Maucourant, 2014. "La pensée économique à l'épreuve de la crise de 2008," Post-Print halshs-01012848, HAL.
- Cristina BARNA & Ancuta VAMEsU, 2014. "Reviving Social Economy in Romania – between emerging social enterprises in all sectors, surviving communist coops, and subsidiaries of globalization actors," CIRIEC Working Papers 1407, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Cynthia Kinnan & Horacio Larreguy, 2014. "Social Networks as Contract Enforcement: Evidence from a Lab Experiment in the Field," NBER Working Papers 20259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaime DE MELO & Mariana VIJIL, 2014. "The Critical Mass Approach to Achieve a Deal on Green Goods and Services: What is on the Table? How Much to Expect?," Working Papers P107, FERDI.
- Michel Lelart, 2014. "De la finance éthique à l'éthique dans la finance," Working Papers halshs-01015484, HAL.
- Kurt A. Ackermann & Eva Fleiß & Jürgen Fleiß & Ryan O. Murphy & Alfred Posch, 2014. "Save the planet for humans’ sake: The relation between social and environmental value orientations," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2014-02, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Misun, Juraj & Misunova Hudakova, Ivana, 2014.
"Komparácia názorov na sociálnu zrelosť u denných a externých študentov
[Comparison of views on the social maturity of full- and part-time students]," MPRA Paper 56867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federica Cerina & Zhen Zhu & Alessandro Chessa & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "World Input-Output Network," Working Papers 6/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jul 2014.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 2014. "Estado capaz (desenvolvimentista) e democracia em países pré-industriais," Textos para discussão 367, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Stefano CLÒ & Chiara F. DEL BÒ & Matteo FERRARIS & Carlo FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2014. "Publicization versus Privatization: Recent worldwide evidence," CIRIEC Working Papers 1403, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.