|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Nevşehir, Turkey
Nevşehir Hacı Bektaş Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:iinevtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kuloglu, Ayhan & Lobont, Oana-Ramona & Topcu, Mert, 2012. "A question of causality between political corruption, economic freedom and economic growth in Europe," MPRA Paper 40365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Topcu, Mert & Tugcu, Can Tansel, 2020. "The impact of renewable energy consumption on income inequality: Evidence from developed countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 1134-1140.
- Topcu, Mert & Gulal, Omer Serkan, 2020. "The impact of COVID-19 on emerging stock markets," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(C).
- Mert TOPCU & Lütfi BİÇİMVEREN, 2020. "Regional Youth Unemployment in Turkey: Do Determinants Vary by Gender?," Journal of Economic Policy Researches, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 51-67, July.
- Mert TOPCU & Kubranur KARLIDAG, 2020. "Buyumenin Savunma Esnekliginin Tahmin Edilmesi: Bolgelerarasi Bir Analiz," Isletme ve Iktisat Calismalari Dergisi, Econjournals, vol. 8(2), pages 146-160.
- Can Tansel TUGCU & Mert TOPCU, 2018. "The impact of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions on tourism: Does the source of emission matter?," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(614), S), pages 125-136, Spring.
- Tugcu, Can Tansel & Topcu, Mert, 2018. "Total, renewable and non-renewable energy consumption and economic growth: Revisiting the issue with an asymmetric point of view," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 64-74.
- Topcu, Mert & Payne, James E., 2018. "Further evidence on the trade-energy consumption nexus in OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 160-165.
- Mert TOPCU & İjlal TEL, 2018. "Enerji-GSYH İlişkisine Yeni Bir Bakış: Türkiye ve G7 Ülkelerinde Gelir ve Sürdürülebilir Refah Yaklaşımlarının Karşılaştırılması," Journal of Research in Economics, Politics & Finance, Ersan ERSOY, vol. 3(3), pages 208-225.
- Topcu, Mert & Aras, Ä°lhan, 2017. "Military Expenditures and Economic Growth in Central and Eastern EU Countries: Evidence from the Post-Cold War Era," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 453-462, July.
- Mert Topcu & Bulent Altay, 2017. "New Insight into the Finance-Energy Nexus: Disaggregated Evidence from Turkish Sectors," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-16, January.
- BÃ¼lent Altay & Mert Topcu, 2015. "Relationship between Financial Development and Energy Consumption: The Case of Turkey," Bulletin of Energy Economics (BEE), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(1), pages 18-24, March.
- Mert Topcu & Ilhan Aras, 2015. "Defense spending and economic growth: Extended empirical analysis for the European Union," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 233-246, April.
- Aslan, Alper & Apergis, Nicholas & Topcu, Mert, 2014. "Banking development and energy consumption: Evidence from a panel of Middle Eastern countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 427-433.
- Ismail Aydogus & Mert Topcu, 2013. "An Investigation of Co-Integration and Causality between Trade Openness and Government Size in Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(2), pages 319-323.
- Bülent Alta & Mert Topcu & Ebru Erdoðan, 2013. "Nevsehir University, Department of Economics, Nevsehir, Turkey," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(Special), pages 7-13.
- Mert TOPCU & Ulas UNLU, 2013. "Do investors consider composite leading indicators? Time series evidence from emerging countries," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(9(586)), pages 51-62, September.
- Çoban, Serap & Topcu, Mert, 2013. "The nexus between financial development and energy consumption in the EU: A dynamic panel data analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 81-88.
- Ulaş ÜNLÜ & Mert TOPCU, 2012. "Do Oil Prices Directly Affect Stock Markets:Evidence from Istanbul Stock Exchange," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(319), pages 75-88.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mert Topcu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.