Susana M. Tavares
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Unidade de Investigação em Desenvolvimento Empresarial (UNIDE) Lisboa, Portugal
ISCTE - Instituto Universitário de Lisboa (ISCTE-IUL)
RePEc:edi:uisctpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- van Knippenberg, D.L. & van Dick, R. & Tavares, S., 2005. "Social Identity and Social Exchange: Identification, Support, and Withdrawal from the Job," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-093-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- van Knippenberg, D.L. & van Dick, R. & Tavares, S., 2005.
"Social Identity and Social Exchange: Identification, Support, and Withdrawal from the Job,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2005-093-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Byung-Jik Kim, 2020. "Unstable Jobs Harm Performance: The Importance of Psychological Safety and Organizational Commitment in Employees," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, May.
- Karanges, Emma Ruth & Beatson, Amanda & Johnston, Kim & Lings, Ian, 2014. "Optimizing employee engagement with internal communication: A social exchange perspective," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 7(2), pages 329-353.
- Lu Lu & Jun Liu & Na Zhao, 2017. "Why employees stay: the roles of psychological ownership, territoriality and work relationship closeness in affecting employee turnover intention," Frontiers of Business Research in China, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Qinxuan Gu & Thomas Tang & Wan Jiang, 2015. "Does Moral Leadership Enhance Employee Creativity? Employee Identification with Leader and Leader–Member Exchange (LMX) in the Chinese Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 513-529, February.
- Beatrice Brunner & Ivana Igic & Anita C. Keller & Simon Wieser, 2019. "Who gains the most from improving working conditions? Health-related absenteeism and presenteeism due to stress at work," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(8), pages 1165-1180, November.
- Stijn Decoster & Jeroen Camps & Jeroen Stouten & Lore Vandevyvere & Thomas Tripp, 2013. "Standing by Your Organization: The Impact of Organizational Identification and Abusive Supervision on Followers’ Perceived Cohesion and Tendency to Gossip," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 623-634, December.
- Lancee, Bram & ter Hoeven, Claartje L., 2010. "Self-rated health and sickness-related absence: The modifying role of civic participation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 570-574, February.
- Ambreen Malik & Muhammad Naseer Akhtar & Usman Talat & Kirk Chang, 2019. "Transformational Changes and Sustainability: From the Perspective of Identity, Trust, Commitment, and Withdrawal," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(11), pages 1-21, June.
- Shen, Yimo & Jackson, Todd & Ding, Cody & Yuan, Denghua & Zhao, Lei & Dou, Yunlai & Zhang, Qinglin, 2014. "Linking perceived organizational support with employee work outcomes in a Chinese context: Organizational identification as a mediator," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 406-412.
- DeConinck, James B., 2015. "Outcomes of ethical leadership among salespeople," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1086-1093.
- Walumbwa, Fred O. & Mayer, David M. & Wang, Peng & Wang, Hui & Workman, Kristina & Christensen, Amanda L., 2011. "Linking ethical leadership to employee performance: The roles of leader-member exchange, self-efficacy, and organizational identification," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 204-213, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Susana M. Tavares should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.