Reidar Øystein Strøm
(Reidar Oystein Strom)
Handelshøyskolen Oslo, Norway
RePEc:edi:ohioano (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Reidar Øystein Strøm, 2018. "The Norwegian Gender Balance Law. A reform that failed?," Working Papers 201901, Oslo Metropolitan University, Oslo Business School.
- R. Oystein Strøm & Bert D'Espallier & Roy Mersland, 2016.
"Female leaders and financial inclusion: Evidence from microfinance institutions,"
Working Papers CEB
16-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Reidar Øystein Strøm & Bert D'Espallier & Roy Mersland, 2016. "Female Leaders and Financial Inclusion. Evidence from Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers 201601, Oslo Metropolitan University, Oslo Business School.
- Leif Atle Beisland & Roy Mersland & R. Oystein Strøm, 2013.
"Audit Quality and Corporate Governance: Evidence from the Microfinance Industry,"
Working Papers CEB
13-035, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Leif Atle Beisland & Roy Mersland & R. Oystein Strøm, 2012. "Audit Quality and Corporate Governance: Evidence from the Microfinance Industry," Working Papers CEB 12-034, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mersland, Roy & Strøm, Reidar Øystein, 2007.
"Performance and corporate governance in microfinance institutions,"
3887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mersland, Roy & Strøm, Reidar Øystein, 2007. "Performance and corporate governance in microfinance institutions," MPRA Paper 3888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mersland, Roy & Strøm, R. Øystein, 2007. "Microbanks: Ownership, performance and social tradeoffs - a global analysis," MPRA Paper 2063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strøm, Reidar Øystein & D’Espallier, Bert & Mersland, Roy, 2014. "Female leadership, performance, and governance in microfinance institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 60-75.
- Mersland, Roy & Randøy, Trond & Strøm, Reidar Øystein, 2011. "The impact of international influence on microbanks' performance: A global survey," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 163-176, April.
- ØYvind Bøhren & R. Øystein Strøm, 2010. "Governance and Politics: Regulating Independence and Diversity in the Board Room," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9‐10), pages 1281-1308, November.
- Mersland, Roy & Strøm, R. Øystein, 2010. "Microfinance Mission Drift?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 28-36, January.
- Roy Mersland & Reidar Øystein Strøm, 2008. "Performance and trade-offs in Microfinance Organisations-does ownership matter?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 598-612.
- R. Øystein Strøm, 2009. "Better Firm Performance with Employees on the Board?," Chapters, in: Per-Olof Bjuggren & Dennis C. Mueller (ed.), The Modern Firm, Corporate Governance and Investment, chapter 13, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Reidar Strom
(Reidar Oystein Strom) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.