Report NEP-BAN-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xi Yang, 2016. "Predicting bank failures: The leverage versus the risk-weighted capital ratio," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-15, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Hamada, Miki, 2016. "Excess capital and bank behavior : evidence from Indonesia," IDE Discussion Papers 588, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gazi Kara & S. Mehmet Ozsoy, 2016. "Bank regulation under fire sale externalities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-026, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- R. Oystein Strøm & Bert D'Espallier & Roy Mersland, 2016. "Female leaders and financial inclusion: Evidence from microfinance institutions," Working Papers CEB 16-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lozinskaia Agata & Ozhegov Evgeniy, 2016. "Key Determinants of Demand, Credit Underwriting, and Performance on Government-Insured Mortgage Loans in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 16/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Thomas Lambert, 2016. "Lobbying on Regulatory Enforcement Actions: Evidence from Banking," Working Papers CEB 16-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cetorelli, Nicola & Goldberg, Linda S., 2016. "Organizational complexity and balance sheet management in global banks," Staff Reports 772, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Olivier Bruno & Alexandra Girod, 2013. "Procyclicality and Bank Portfolio Risk Level Under A Constant Leverage Ratio," Working Papers halshs-01295573, HAL.
- Thomas Flavin & Dolores Lagoa-Varela, 2016. "Are Banking Shocks Contagious? Evidence from the Eurozone," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n268-16.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Hyun Song Shin, 2016. "Why bank capital matters for monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 558, Bank for International Settlements.
- Itamar Drechsler & Alexi Savov & Philipp Schnabl, 2016. "The Deposits Channel of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 22152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2016. "Discussion of "Financial Intermediation in a Global Environment" (Victoria Nuguer)," MPRA Paper 70191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan A. Montecino & Gerald Epstein, 2015. "Have Large Scale Asset Purchases Increased Bank Profits?," Working Papers Series 5, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Kashiwabara, Chie, 2016. "Asset composition of the Philippines' universal and commercial banks : monetary policy or self-discipline?," IDE Discussion Papers 586, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).