Report NEP-EFF-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Exports and Productivity in Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Productivity and Size of the Export Market Evidence for West and East German Plants, 2004," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Pisu, Mauro, 2007. "Exporting, Linkages and Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Otto Raspe & Frank van Oort, 2007. "What When Space Matters Little For Firm Productivity? A multilevel analysis of localised knowledge externalities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0706, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2007.
- John K. Ashton & Khac Pham, 2007. "Efficiency and Price Effects of Horizontal Bank Mergers," Working Papers 07-9, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Alejandro Esteller & Albert Solé, 2005. "Does decentralization improve the efficiency in the allocation of public investment? Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2005/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Sharon Novak & Scott Stern, 2007. "How Does Outsourcing Affect Performance Dynamics? Evidence from the Automobile Industry," NBER Working Papers 13235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nestor Duch Brown & Daniel Montolio Estivill & Mauro Mediavilla, 2007. "Evaluating the Impact of Public Subsidies on a Firms Performance: a Quasi-experimental Approach," Working Papers in Economics 181, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Mersland, Roy & Strøm, Reidar Øystein, 2007. "Performance and corporate governance in microfinance institutions," MPRA Paper 3887, University Library of Munich, Germany.