Corey A Shank
Division of Business Administration Dalton, Georgia (United States)
Dalton State College
: (706) 272-4507
213 N. College Dr., Dalton, GA. 30720
RePEc:edi:dbdscus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Nofsinger, John R. & Patterson, Fernando M. & Shank, Corey A., 2018. "Decision-making, financial risk aversion, and behavioral biases: The role of testosterone and stress," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-16.
- Shank, Corey A. & Vianna, Andre C., 2016. "Are US-Dollar-Hedged-ETF investors aggressive on exchange rates? A panel VAR approach," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 430-438.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Shank, Corey A. & Vianna, Andre C., 2016.
"Are US-Dollar-Hedged-ETF investors aggressive on exchange rates? A panel VAR approach,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 430-438.
- Jouida, Sameh, 2018. "Diversification, capital structure and profitability: A panel VAR approach11We are grateful to the editor and the anonymous reviewer for their valuable comments," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 243-256.
- Khalifa, Ahmed A. & Alsarhan, Abdulwahab A. & Bertuccelli, Pietro, 2017. "Causes and consequences of energy price shocks on petroleum-based stock market using the spillover asymmetric multiplicative error model," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 307-314.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Corey A Shank should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.