Departamento Académico de Economía Lima, Peru
Universidad del Pacífico
RePEc:edi:deiuppe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Eduardo Moron & Edgar Salgado & Cristhian Seminario, 2013. "Regional Financial Development and Firm Growth in Peru," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-398, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Morón & Edgar Salgado & Cristhian Seminario, 2012. "Financial Dependence, Formal Credit and Firm Informality: Evidence from Peruvian Household Data," Research Department Publications 4776, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Morón & Edgar Salgado & Cristhian Seminario, 2011. "Productividad, aglomeración y asignación de recursos en el Perú: ¿qué dice el Censo Económico Nacional 2008?," Working Papers 11-09, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Eduardo Morón & Edgar Salgado & Cristhian Seminario, 2012.
"Financial Dependence, Formal Credit and Firm Informality: Evidence from Peruvian Household Data,"
Research Department Publications
4776, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Kerem Cantekin & Ceyhun Elgin, 2017. "Extent And Growth Effects Of Informality In Turkey: Evidence From A Firm-Level Survey," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(05), pages 1017-1037, December.
- Carlos A. Arango-Arango & Héctor M. Zárate-Solano & Nicolás F. Suárez-Ariza, 2017. "Determinantes del Acceso, Uso y Aceptación de Pagos Electrónicos en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 999, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2014-09-08. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2014-09-08. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2012-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2012-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2014-09-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cristhian Seminario should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.