Report NEP-IUE-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Neri & Maria Giovanna Ranalli, 2012. "To misreport or not to report? The measurement of household financial wealth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 870, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bombyk, Matthew, 2012. "An Experimental Study of Taxpayer Compliance Behavior Under Alternative Reporting Regimes," Master's Theses 127192, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Owuor, George & Shem, A.O., 2012. "Informal Credit and Factor Productivity in Africa: Does Informal Credit Matter?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126624, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eduardo Morón & Edgar Salgado & Cristhian Seminario, 2012. "Financial Dependence, Formal Credit and Firm Informality: Evidence from Peruvian Household Data," Research Department Publications 4776, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Nestor Gandelman & Alejandro Rasteletti, 2012. "The Impact of Bank Credit on Employment Formality in Uruguay," Research Department Publications 4778, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- M. Deidda & A. Di Liberto & M. Foddi & G. Sulis, 2012. "Employment Subsidies, Informal Economy and Women’s Transition into Work in a Depressed Area: Evidence from a Matching Approach," Working Paper CRENoS 201216, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Leopoldo Fergusson, 2012. "The Political Economy of Rural Property Rights and the Persistence of the Dual Economy," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009797, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Ummad Mazhar, 2012. "Environmental Regulation, Pollution and the Informal Economy," Working Papers 2012/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- John D. Conroy, 2012. "Intimations of Keith Hart's 'Informal Economy' - In the Work of Henry Mayhew, P T Bauer and Richard Salisbury," Crawford School Research Papers 1205, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Capuano, Carlo & Purificato, Francesco, 2012. "The macroeconomic impact of organized crime: a neo-Kaleckian perspective," MPRA Paper 40077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katarzyna Bilicka and Clemens Fuest, 2012. "With which countries do tax havens share information?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 6, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Vandeplas, Anneleen & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2012. "Multinationals versus cooperatives: The income and efficiency effects of supply chain governance in India," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126892, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mabuza, Majola Lawrence & Ortmann, Gerald F. & Wale, Edilegnaw Zegeye, 2012. "Collective action in commercial mushroom production: the role of social capital in the management of informal farmer groups in Swaziland," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126764, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fatiha Talahite, 2012. "La rente et l'État rentier recouvrent-ils toute la réalité de l'Algérie d'aujourd'hui ?," Post-Print hal-00717910, HAL.