Viviana Sarmiento Guzmán
|Last Name:||Sarmiento Guzmán|
|743 02 65 Ext 1151|
(47%) Facultad de Economía Bogotá, Colombia
Universidad Católica de Colombia
RePEc:edi:feuccco (more details at EDIRC)
(47%) Banco de la Republica de ColombiaBogotá, Colombia
: (57-1) 3431111
Carrera 7 No. 14-78, Bogotá
RePEc:edi:brcgvco (more details at EDIRC)
(6%) Cámara Colombiana de la Construcción CAMACOLhttp://camacol.co/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Campo Robledo, Jacobo & Sarmiento Guzmán, Viviana, 2011.
"Relación consumo de energía y PIB: evidencia desde un panel cointegrado de 10 países de América Latina entre 1971 - 2007
[Energy consumption and GDP relationship: evidence from a panel cointegratio," MPRA Paper 31772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacobo Campo & Viviana Sarmiento, 2013. "The Relationship between Energy Consumption and GDP: Evidence from a Panel of 10 Latin American Countries," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 50(2), pages 233-255, November.
- Jacobo Campo R. & Viviana Sarmiento, 2011. "Un modelo de corrección de errores para la relación entre el consumo de energía y el PIB en Colombia (1970-2009)," REVISTA FINANZAS Y POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 3(1), pages 59-70, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Jacobo Campo & Viviana Sarmiento, 2013.
"The Relationship between Energy Consumption and GDP: Evidence from a Panel of 10 Latin American Countries,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 50(2), pages 233-255, November.
- Bilal Mehmood & Syed Hassan Raza & Mahwish Rana & Huma Sohaib & Muhammad Azhar Khan, 2014. "Triangular Relationship between Energy Consumption, Price Index and National Income in Asian Countries: A Pooled Mean Group Approach in Presence of Structural Breaks," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 610-620.
- Cosimo Magazzino, 2015. "Energy consumption and GDP in Italy: cointegration and causality analysis," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 137-153, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Viviana Sarmiento Guzmán should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.