|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2014 Economics; Universiti Sains Malaysia (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Natural Resource Economics Muscat, Oman
Sultan Qaboos University
RePEc:edi:dnsquom (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Saboori, Behnaz & Soleymani, Abdorreza, 2011. "Environmental Kuznets curve in Indonesia, the role of energy consumption and foreign trade," MPRA Paper 31534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zahed Ghaderi & Behnaz Saboori & Mana Khoshkam, 2023. "Revisiting the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis in the MENA Region: The Roles of International Tourist Arrivals, Energy Consumption and Trade Openness," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(3), pages 1-18, January.
- Yi-Ting Peng & Behnaz Saboori & Omid Ranjbar & Muhlis Can, 2023. "The effects of tourism market diversification on CO2 emissions: evidence from Australia," Current Issues in Tourism, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 518-525, February.
- Murshed, Muntasir & Saboori, Behnaz & Madaleno, Mara & Wang, Hong & Doğan, Buhari, 2022. "Exploring the nexuses between nuclear energy, renewable energy, and carbon dioxide emissions: The role of economic complexity in the G7 countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 664-674.
- Omid Ranjbar & Hassan F. Gholipour & Behnaz Saboori & Tsangyao Chang, 2022. "Tehran’s house price ripple effects in Iran: application of bootstrap asymmetric panel granger non-causality in the frequency domain," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1566-1597, September.
- Saboori, Behnaz & Gholipour, Hassan F. & Rasoulinezhad, Ehsan & Ranjbar, Omid, 2022. "Renewable energy sources and unemployment rate: Evidence from the US states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C).
- Zahed Ghaderi & Behnaz Saboori & Mana Khoshkam, 2017. "Does security matter in tourism demand?," Current Issues in Tourism, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 552-565, April.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Saboori, Behnaz & Soleymani, Abdorreza, 2016. "Economic growth and carbon emissions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 388-397.
- Al-Mulali, Usama & Saboori, Behnaz & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2015. "Investigating the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 123-131.
- Jamalludin Sulaiman & Azlinda Azman & Behnaz Saboori, 2014. "Development of Solar Energy in Sabah Malaysia: The Case of Trudgill’s Perception," International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research, Conscientia Beam, vol. 3(2), pages 90-99.
- Saboori, Behnaz & Sapri, Maimunah & bin Baba, Maizan, 2014. "Economic growth, energy consumption and CO2 emissions in OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development)'s transport sector: A fully modified bi-directional relationship approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 150-161.
- Saboori, Behnaz & Sulaiman, Jamalludin, 2013. "Environmental degradation, economic growth and energy consumption: Evidence of the environmental Kuznets curve in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 892-905.
- Saboori, Behnaz & Sulaiman, Jamalludin, 2013. "CO2 emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries: A cointegration approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 813-822.
- Saboori, Behnaz & Sulaiman, Jamalludin & Mohd, Saidatulakmal, 2012. "Economic growth and CO2 emissions in Malaysia: A cointegration analysis of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 184-191.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Behnaz Saboori should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.