Facoltà di Economia Casamassima, Italy
Università LUM Jean Monnet
RePEc:edi:felumit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters Books
- Vastola, Vincenzo & Russo, Angeloantonio & Vurro, Clodia, 2017. "Dealing with Cultural Differences in Environmental Management: Exploring the CEP-CFP Relationship," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 267-275.
- Giovanni Garegnani & Emilia Merlotti & Angeloantonio Russo, 2015. "Scoring Firms’ Codes of Ethics: An Explorative Study of Quality Drivers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(4), pages 541-557, February.
- Domenico Morrone & Angeloantonio Russo & Donato Calace, 2015. "Family Firms’ CSR Actions: the Case of Barilla," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 366-376, July.
- Rosamartina Schena & Giulia Netti & Angeloantonio Russo, 2015. "Consumers¡¯ Behavior toward Green Products: A Signalling Theory Approach," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(6), pages 44-54, November.
- Angeloantonio Russo & Massimo Mariani, 2013. "Drawbacks of a Delisting from a Sustainability Index: An Empirical Analysis," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(6), pages 29-40, November.
- Francesco Perrini & Angeloantonio Russo & Antonio Tencati & Clodia Vurro, 2011. "Deconstructing the Relationship Between Corporate Social and Financial Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 59-76, March.
- Angeloantonio Russo & Francesco Perrini, 2010. "Investigating Stakeholder Theory and Social Capital: CSR in Large Firms and SMEs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 207-221, January.
- Antonio Tencati & Angeloantonio Russo & Victoria Quaglia, 2010. "Sustainability along the global supply chain: the case of Vietnam," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 91-107, March.
- Angeloantonio Russo & Antonio Tencati, 2009. "Formal vs. Informal CSR Strategies: Evidence from Italian Micro, Small, Medium-sized, and Large Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 339-353, April.
- Clodia Vurro & Angeloantonio Russo & Francesco Perrini, 2009. "Shaping Sustainable Value Chains: Network Determinants of Supply Chain Governance Models," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 607-621, December.
- Francesco Perrini & Angeloantonio Russo & Antonio Tencati, 2007. "CSR Strategies of SMEs and Large Firms. Evidence from Italy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 285-300, September.
- Russo, Angeloantonio & Perrini, Francesco, 2006. "The Real Cost of M&A Advice," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 49-58, February.
- Clodia Vurro & Angeloantonio Russo, 2009. "Balancing Exploration and Exploitation Across Firm Boundaries: Intra- and Interorganizational Learning in the Fuel Cell Industry," Chapters,in: Innovation, Markets and Sustainable Energy, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stefano Pogutz & Angeloantonio Russo & Paolo Migliavacca, 2009. "Networks Dynamics, Innovation and Fuel Cell Technologies: Shaping a New Industry," Chapters,in: Innovation, Markets and Sustainable Energy, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Angeloantonio Russo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.