|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute of Management TechnologyGhaziabad, India
: +91 0120 3002200
+91 0120 3002300
Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad 201 001
RePEc:edi:imtghin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andrzej Cieślik & Sadananda Prusty, 2011. "Demand linkages and spatial agglomeration of Indian states," Working Papers 2011-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Michał Brzozowski & Sadananda Prusty, 2011. "Impact of GDP volatility on current account balances," Working Papers 2011-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Sadananda Prusty, 2004. "Money Supply, Fiscal Policy and Price Instability - A Cointegration Analysis for India," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 43-64, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Michał Brzozowski & Sadananda Prusty, 2011.
"Impact of GDP volatility on current account balances,"
2011-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Florian Morvillier, 2018. "On the impact of the launch of the euro on EMU macroeconomic vulnerability," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-51, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Tolga Umut Kuzubas, 2013. "Current Account Balances and Output Volatility," Working Papers 2013/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sadananda Prusty should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.