Report NEP-OPM-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- An, Lian & Wang, Jian, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through: evidence based on vector autoregression with sign restrictions," Globalization Institute Working Papers 70, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mária Vojtková, 2011. "Role of the U.S. Dollar in International Financial System," EAPG Working Paper Series 002, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2010. "Interest Rate Rules, Endogenous Cycles, and Chaotic Dynamics in Open Economies," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 171, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2011. "U.S. trade and inventory dynamics," Working Papers 11-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kollmann, Robert & Enders, Zeno & Muller, Gernot J., 2011. "Global banking and international business cycles," Globalization Institute Working Papers 72, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michał Brzozowski & Sadananda Prusty, 2011. "Impact of GDP volatility on current account balances," Working Papers 2011-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Kenneth Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2011. "Solving the multi-country real business cycle model using ergodic set methods," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Michael Artis & George Chouliarakis & Pkg Harischandra, 2011. "Business Cycle Synchronization Since 1880," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 153, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Harms, Philipp & Hoffmann, Mathias & Ortseifer, Christina, 2010. "The home bias in equities and distribution costs," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,24, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Sposi, Michael J., 2010. "Trade Barriers and the Price of Nontradables Relative to Tradables," MPRA Paper 28385, University Library of Munich, Germany.