Role of the U.S. Dollar in International Financial System
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBretton-Wood monetary system; U.S. dollar; pegged exchange regime; fixed exchange regime; balance of payment; terms of trade;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-02-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2011-02-05 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2011-02-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-02-05 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2011-02-05 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brt:wpaper:002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Labaj). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/khnfesk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .