Philip T. Powell
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Business Economics and Public Policy Bloomington, Indiana (United States)
Kelley School of Business
1309 East Tenth Street, Room 451, Bloomington, IN 47405-1701
RePEc:edi:dpiubus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Powell, Philip T. & Laufer, Ron, 2010. "The promises and constraints of consumer-directed healthcare," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 171-182, March.
- Philip T. Powell & Roger W. Schmenner, 2002. "Economics and operations management: towards a theory of endogenous production speed," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 331-342.
- Powell, Philip T., 1998. "Traditional production, communal land tenure, and policies for environmental preservation in the South Pacific," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 89-101, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Philip T. Powell & Roger W. Schmenner, 2002.
"Economics and operations management: towards a theory of endogenous production speed,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 331-342.
- Corominas, Albert & Lusa, Amaia & Olivella, Jordi, 2012. "A detailed workforce planning model including non-linear dependence of capacity on the size of the staff and cash management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 445-458.
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "Cost and Production Duality with Time Utilization of Capital," Working Papers 200704, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Powell, Philip T., 1998.
"Traditional production, communal land tenure, and policies for environmental preservation in the South Pacific,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 89-101, January.
- Gowdy, John M. & Ferreri Carbonell, Ada, 1999. "Toward consilience between biology and economics: the contribution of Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 337-348, June.
- Ponting, Jess & O’Brien, Danny, 2015. "Regulating “Nirvana”: Sustainable surf tourism in a climate of increasing regulation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 99-110.
- Zhang, Yaoqi & Uusivuori, Jussi & Kuuluvainen, Jari, 2000. "Impacts of economic reforms on rural forestry in China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 27-40, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Philip T. Powell should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.