|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Chicago, Illinois (United States)
University of Chicago
1126 East 59th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60637
RePEc:edi:deuchus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Matteo Chinazzi & Stefano Pegoraro & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2015.
"Defuse the Bomb: Rewiring Interbank Networks,"
LEM Papers Series
2015/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Alessandro De Sanctis & Fabio Vanni, 2016. "Non-performing loans, systemic risk and resilience in financial networks," LEM Papers Series 2016/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- John Leventides & Kalliopi Loukaki & Vassilios Papavassiliou, 2018.
"Simulating financial contagion dynamics in random interbank networks,"
Working Paper series
18-34, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- John Leventides & Kalliopi Loukaki & Vassilios G. Papavassiliou, 2018. "Simulating financial contagion dynamics in random interbank networks," Open Access publications 10197/9601, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Leventides, John & Loukaki, Kalliopi & Papavassiliou, Vassilios G., 2019. "Simulating financial contagion dynamics in random interbank networks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 500-525.
- EDOARDO GAFFEO & Lucio Gobbi & Massimo Molinari, 2018. "Bilateral netting and systemic liquidity shortages in banking networks," DEM Working Papers 2018/06, Department of Economics and Management.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stefano Pegoraro should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.