Report NEP-NET-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ho Fai Chan & Ali Sina Önder & Benno Torgler, 2015. "Do Nobel laureates change their patterns of collaboration following prize reception?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Slivko, Olga, 2015. "Peer effects in collaborative content generation: The evidence from German Wikipedia," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-128 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Plug, Erik & van der Klaauw, Bas & Ziegler, Lennart, 2015. "Do Parental Networks Pay Off? Linking Children's Labor-Market Outcomes to their Parents' Friends," IZA Discussion Papers 9074, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Clara Welteke, 2015. "Peers at Work - a Brief Overview of the Literature on Peer Effects at the Workplace and the Policy Implications," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 68, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Matteo Chinazzi & Stefano Pegoraro & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2015. "Defuse the Bomb: Rewiring Interbank Networks," LEM Papers Series 2015/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Alves, Iván, 2015. "Multiplex interbank networks and systemic importance: An application to European data," SAFE Working Paper Series 102, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Daniel Felix Ahelegbey, 2015. "The Econometrics of Networks: A Review," Working Papers 2015:13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Guldi, Melanie & Herbst, Chris M., 2015. "Offline Effects of Online Connecting: The Impact of Broadband Diffusion on Teen Fertility Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 9076, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Juan de Lucio & Raúl Mínguez & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2015. "Networks and the dynamics of firms’ export portfolio," Working Papers 1513, Banco de España.
- Anaïs A Périlleux & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Women Leaders and Social Performance: Evidence from Financial Cooperatives in Senegal," Working Papers CEB 15-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:tiu:tiucen:bd09917e-4277-418c-8d8e-5bd5b8439fd3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore