Nationale Forsknings- og Analysecenter for Velfærd (VIVE)København, Denmark
: +45 33 48 08 00
Herluf Trolles Gade 11, DK-1052 Copenhagen
RePEc:edi:sfikodk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pedersen, Morten Saaby & Arendt, Jacob Nielsen, 2012. "Can health promotion in the workplace save public money? Evidence from a quasi-experiment in Denmark," COHERE Working Paper 2012:6, University of Southern Denmark, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research.
- Morten Pedersen & George Wehby & Dorthe Pedersen & Kaare Christensen, 2015. "Long-term effects of oral clefts on health care utilization: a sibling comparison," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(6), pages 603-612, July.
- Levitt, Clinton J. & Pedersen, Morten S. & Sørensen, Anders, 2015. "Examining the efforts of a small, open economy to reduce carbon emissions: The case of Denmark," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 94-106.
- Pedersen, Morten Saaby & Arendt, Jacob Nielsen, 2014. "Bargaining for health: A case study of a collective agreement-based health program for manual workers," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 123-136.
- Søgaard, Rikke & Pedersen, Morten Saaby & Bech, Mickael, 2013. "To what extent does employer-paid health insurance reduce the use of public hospitals?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 61-68.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Levitt, Clinton J. & Pedersen, Morten S. & Sørensen, Anders, 2015.
"Examining the efforts of a small, open economy to reduce carbon emissions: The case of Denmark,"
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 94-106.
- Day, Creina, 2018. "Slowing resource extraction for export: A role for taxes in a small open economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 408-420.
- Søgaard, Rikke & Pedersen, Morten Saaby & Bech, Mickael, 2013.
"To what extent does employer-paid health insurance reduce the use of public hospitals?,"
Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 61-68.
- Tynkkynen, Liina-Kaisa & Alexandersen, Nina & Kaarbøe, Oddvar & Anell, Anders & Lehto, Juhani & Vrangbӕk, Karsten, 2018. "Development of voluntary private health insurance in Nordic countries – An exploratory study on country-specific contextual factors," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(5), pages 485-492.
- Wang, Qing & Zhang, Donglan & Hou, Zhiyuan, 2016. "Insurance coverage and socioeconomic differences in patient choice between private and public health care providers in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 124-132.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Morten Saaby should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.