Institut für Ökologische WirtschaftsforschungBerlin, Germany
RePEc:edi:ioewbde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Peuckert, Jan & Schmid, Cleo & Gandenberger, Carsten, 2015. "International transfer of climate technologies: Which factors influence the firm's choice of transfer channel?," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S9/2015, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Maike Gossen & Jonas Pentzien & Jan Peuckert, 2019. "What use is it really for sustainability? Potentials and impacts of peer-to-peer sharing in the domains of accommodation and mobility," NachhaltigkeitsManagementForum | Sustainability Management Forum, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 125-138, June.
- Anna-Lena Guske & Klaus Jacob & Martin Hirschnitz-Garbers & Jan Peuckert & Stefan Schridde & Sven Stinner & Franziska Wolff & Dominik Zahrnt & Florence Ziesemer, 2019. "Stories that Change Our World? Narratives of the Sustainable Economy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-14, November.
- Jan Peuckert & Miriam Bodenheimer & Carsten Gandenberger, 2016. "The role of international trade for the global build-up of innovation capabilities in the wind industry," Innovation and Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 103-121, April.
- Alexander Cuntz & Jan Peuckert, 2015. "Openness determinants of national research funding programmes in EU27," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 474-486.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Alexander Cuntz & Jan Peuckert, 2015.
"Openness determinants of national research funding programmes in EU27,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 474-486.
- Alexander Cuntz, 2014. "ERAWATCH Country Reports 2012: Austria," JRC Working Papers JRC83823, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Schuch Klaus & Gampfer Robert, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Austria," JRC Working Papers JRC101166, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Piret Tõnurist & Rainer Kattel, 2017. "Can Research, Development, and Innovation Policies Cross Borders? The Case of Nordic–Baltic Region," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 328-340.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jan Peuckert should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.