Anita Radman Pesa
(Anita Radman Peša)
|Splitska 1, 23 000 Zadar|
|023 400 402|
Odjel za ekonomiju Zadar, Croatia
Sveučilište u Zadru
RePEc:edi:oezadhr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Radman Peša, Anita & Brajković, Ana, 2015. "Testing The ‘Black Swan Effect’ on Croatian Stock Market Between 2000 and 2013," MPRA Paper 69223, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Anita Radman Peša & Elżbieta Wrońska-Bukalska & Jurica Bosna, 2017. "ARDL panel estimation of stock market indices and macroeconomic environment of CEE and SEE countries in the last decade of transition," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 16(3), pages 205-221, December.
- Aleksandra Krajnovic & Anita Radman Pesa & Jurica Bosna, 2015. "The Model Of Eastern Croatia Rural Tourism Development Based On The Example Of Austria," Economy of eastern Croatia yesterday, today, tommorow, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 4, pages 78-88.
- Anita Radman Peša & Mejra Festić, 2012. "Testing the “EU Announcement Effect” on Stock Market Indices and Macroeconomic Variables in Croatia Between 2000 and 2010," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 450-469.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Radman Peša, Anita & Brajković, Ana, 2015.
"Testing The ‘Black Swan Effect’ on Croatian Stock Market Between 2000 and 2013,"
69223, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Massimiliano Kaucic & Roberto Daris, 2016. "Prospect Theory Based Portfolio Optimization Problem with Imprecise Forecasts," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 14(4 (Winter), pages 359-384.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anita Radman Pesa
(Anita Radman Peša) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.