Report NEP-TRA-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhao Chen & Sandra Poncet & Ruixiang Xiong, 2016. "Inter-industry relatedness and industrial-policy efficiency: Evidence from China's Export Processing Zones," Working Papers 2016-02, CEPII research center.
- Hua, Xiuping & Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2015. "National and Regional Financial Openness in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2015-38, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Michal Wilinski & Agnieszka Wilinska, 2015. "Russian economy in the face of the global decline of crude oil prices," Working Papers 154/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Jun 2015.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2016.
"Три Варианта Экономической Политики Для России
[Three Options of Economic Policy for Russia]," MPRA Paper 68836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Dreger & Reinhold Kosfeld & Yanqun Zhang, 2016. "Determining Minimum Wages in China: Do Economic Factors Dominate?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1547, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Laaser, Claus-Friedrich & Reiljan, Janno & Schrader, Klaus, 2015. "Some empirical findings on the structural development of the Estonian economy," Kiel Working Papers 1998, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Toropova, Irina, 2015. "The mechanism of protection of the consumer market in Russia," Published Papers torrpc, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kaplan, Lennart C. & Kohl, Tristan & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2016. "The effects of the CEECS's accession on sectoral trade: A value added perspective," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 272, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Radman Peša, Anita & Brajković, Ana, 2015. "Testing The ‘Black Swan Effect’ on Croatian Stock Market Between 2000 and 2013," MPRA Paper 69223, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Justyna Wilk & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2014. "The Analysis of Population Aging Phenomena in Poland in Spatial Perspective," Working Papers 5/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2014.
- Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2015. "Estimating the impact of monetary policy on inequality in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Sandra Poncet, 2016. "With a Little Help from My Friends: Multinational Retailers and China's consumer Market Penetration," Working Papers 2016-01, CEPII research center.
- Sergey Zhavoronkov & Konstantin Yanovskiy & Kirill Rodionov, 2015. "Political Factors of the Cuts and Surges in Government Spending: The Effects on Old Market Democracies and Post-Communist Countries," Working Papers 146, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Wanat, Stanisław & Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2016. "Insurance Market Development and Economic Growth in Transition Countries: Some new evidence based on bootstrap panel Granger causality test," MPRA Paper 69051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bui, Tuan & Nguyen, Cuong & Pham, Phuong, 2015. "Poverty among ethnic minorities: transition process, inequality and economic growth," MPRA Paper 68924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miron, Liliana & Lup, Aurel, 2015. "The performances of Romanian agriculture, given the resources allotted in the socialist agricultural system, compared to the market economy," MPRA Paper 69326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vlad, Mihaela Cristina & Cujbescu, Dan, 2015. "Analysis of statistical indicators for output areas, in Sud-Vest Oltenia during 2000-2013," MPRA Paper 69342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan S. Rickman & Hongbo Wang, 2016. "Regional Housing Supply Elasticity in China 1999-2013: A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 1606, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Friedrich Kunz & Alexander Zerrahn, 2016. "Coordinating Cross-Country Congestion Management," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1551, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Tony Irawan, 2015. "European Innovations Dynamics and US Economic Impact: Theory and Empirical Analysis," EIIW Discussion paper disbei208, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Micu, Ana Ruxandra & Alecu, Ioan Niculae & Micu, Marius Mihai, 2015. "Analysis of Romanian agricultural cooperatives structure in 2014," MPRA Paper 69475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andric, Vladimir & Arsic, Milojko & Nojkovic, Aleksandra, 2016. "Public Debt Sustainability in Serbia-Evidence from Transition and the Great Recession," EconStor Preprints 126682, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Sun, Lixin & Huang, Yuqin, 2016. "Measuring the instability of China's financial system: Indices construction and an early warning system," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).